Grain Free Croutons
Grain free croutons are a delicious way to dress up your salad or soups. Just because you are Paleo or Grain Free doesn’t mean you have to give up the delectable crunch of a crouton! We used our homemade blender bread but you can use Base Culture or Soozys bread too! It’s a little bit of work but really worth it! Honestly, you *really* don’t want to skimp on using extra virgin olive oil. Aside from upping the taste level, it will also definitely add to the crunch factor…Bread pudding is next!
- 1 Cup Cubed Grain Free Bread *See Gluten Free Bread Recipe*
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Granules
- 1/4 Tsp Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano Flakes
- 3 Tbsp EVO Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- Toss bread with 2 tablespoons oil and seasonings.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for until lightly browned and crispy on both sides.
- If too dry or sticking to pan, add more oil.
I only make as many as I’m planning to serve and eat. Leftover croutons get soggy!